Tarrant County Heater Repair
Get Your Furnace Back Up & Burning Efficiently
The Tarrant County heating specialists from Metro Air & Heat are fully licensed and insured so you can be certain that you are hiring professionals who will get the job done right. With over three decades of experience, there is no heating or cooling repair that we can't handle. Once we get your call, we will dispatch our first available heating technician who will arrive promptly to begin repairs.
We know that when your furnace or heater stops working during the winter season, it can leave you uncomfortably vulnerable to the elements. That is why we offer 24/7 emergency HVAC repairs. If you are concerned that your furnace may be at risk for failure this winter, schedule an appointment for furnace repair in Haltom City and all of Tarrant County.
Ready to schedule heating repairs? Call us at (817) 767-4166!
How Do I Know if My Furnace Needs Repair?
There are a few easily recognizable signs that your furnace is beginning to wear out and is in need of a trained HVAC professional. If you experience any of the following symptoms, you should contact Metro Air & Heat and have one of our experienced furnace service technicians examine your unit.
Common signs your furnace requires repair:
- Strange noises: While every furnace makes some noise while it is running, furnaces that make clanging, whistling and whining noises may have internal parts that have come loose and may need to be replaced.
- Thermostat issues: Your thermostat gives you control over the temperature in your home. If you adjust your thermostat but it does not affect the temperature, it may be faulty and need to be replaced.
- Increased energy spending: A furnace that is operating inefficiently will work harder to warm the same space than a fully functional furnace- leading to higher energy bills.
- Yellow pilot light: A blue pilot light indicates an ideal balance of gasses. A yellow flame can be a sign of the presence of Carbon Monoxide.
- Aging unit: The average lifespan for furnaces is between 10 and 20 years. If your unit is around 15 years old, you may want to consider replacing it with a newer model.
Signs You May Need Heating Repair
Just like a furnace, there are several indications that your heating system may require the attention of a licensed heating specialist in Tarrant County.
If you've noticed any of these issues, it's time to call the experts:
- Dirty filters: A dirty air filter will restrict airflow and rob your unit of the power it needs to effectively warm your home. We recommend changing your air filter every month.
- Wear and tear: While some wear and tear is inevitable, regular maintenance can prevent excessive damage and expensive repairs.
- Thermostat issues: If a thermostat breaks, you will be left without control over your home's temperature, effecting your heater's performance.
Contact Us to Get Your Heat Running Again
Whether you own an aging heating system or a brand-new one, breakdowns and malfunctions can happen unexpectedly. To make it as easy as possible for you to get the repair services you need, we back our written estimates with competitive prices and financing options and are available 24/7.
Trust Metro Air & Heat for heater furnace repairs in Tarrant County and stay warm this winter. We have the experience and professionalism to repair your equipment quickly and safely.
If your heating system isn't working like it should, don't wait it out in the cold! Call us at (817) 767-4166 to set up an appointment.